The manufacturing process of metal barrels can be briefly described as:
(1) The barrel body of the barrel that has been processed with internal and external circles is heated in a heating furnace. The heating temperature is close to the melting point of the wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant alloy lining to be cast, which is about 1000 to 1100 ° C (depending on the difference). Depending on the lining material);
(2) Weigh the required wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant alloy accurately, and then heat it to melt;
(3) The barrel body that has been heated to the specified temperature is taken out of the heating furnace and quickly placed on the centrifugal casting machine to rotate at high speed;
(4) The molten wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant alloy is quickly poured into the body cavity of the high-speed rotating barrel body, and the wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant alloy is uniformly and densely fused with the wall of the body of the machine body by centrifugal force;
(5) Cool the wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant lining of the barrel that has been subjected to bimetal casting, and then cause the inner hole of the barrel.